Fun Facts

Full Name: Tallisha Harden

Nickname: Tee

Date of Birth: 21/07/1992

NRL Debut: 2018

Clubs: Brisbane Broncos, Sydney Roosters, North Queensland Cowboys

Position/s: Second Row, Lock, Prop

Height: 178cm

Representative Honours: Australian Jillaroos, Queensland Maroons, Indigenous All Stars

Career Highlight: 2021/2022 World Cup

Fast Facts

Favourite book: Ninteen Minutes

Favourite colour: Green

Favourite holiday destination: Too many!

Least favourite food: Beetroot

If I could be an animal I would be: Elephant

Famous person I would like to meet: Too many!

Biography

Tallisha was born in Brisbane, Australia and grew up close to her extended family. She was an energetic, social and sneaky girl who loved to play tennis, volleyball and trampolining in the backyard, with her neighbours.

Tallisha suffered with multiple middle ear infections as a child and was delayed with her speech, Tallisha persevered and continued to do well at school. Tallisha grew up in a Rugby League loving family, she supported the Brisbane Broncos while her family members cheered on the Rabbitohs, Raiders and Cowboys. She played one game of Rugby League at school when she was eleven years old but did not get an opportunity to play again until she was a few years older. At that point Tallisha did not look back, Rugby League became a passion!

In 2018 when Tallisha found out she was going to make her debut and she immediately phoned her Nan first. Her Nan had been her biggest supporter and Tallisha admired ger greatly.

2020 was a year to remember for Tallisha – winning the State of Origin, Indigenous All Stars, NRLW Competition and State Championship with the Burleigh Bears!

Now, Tallisha lives in Townsville with her partner and mini dachshunds. She completed her studies to become a Speech Pathologist, drawing on her experiences as a child. Tallisha is extremely proud to be an ambassador of the game she adores, keen to inspire more children to the greatest game of all!

Acknowledgement of Country

National Rugby League respects and honours the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on.